一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 121|回复: 0

Prices for Alibaba Cloud and West Digital differ on the same domain.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-10 20:34:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Before Alibaba Cloud saw a domain, the price was high, but by chance, I found it on West Digital's website for a very low price. After studying it extensively, I realized that this domain belonged to West Digital from the start, and initially thought the seller was selling it at a lower price in Alibaba Cloud because of its location. However, after researching further, I discovered that both Alibaba Cloud and West Digital were partners who sold each other's domains, thus making a profit. The original domain was either from Alibaba Cloud or West Digital. If the original domain was from Alibaba Cloud, then West Digital would sell it at a lower price; if it was from West Digital, then Alibaba Cloud would sell it at a higher price. Some collaboration domains appear on both sides. Collaboration domains are generally good domains. For example, someone might post baidu.com on Alibaba Cloud with a price of 999 yuan. Then, West Digital could sell it for 1999 yuan or even more. Even Alibaba Cloud may give the domain a tag like "White Gold." In summary, Alibaba Cloud sells its domains at a higher price than West Digital. Before buying a domain, compare it between both platforms to avoid being scammed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 15:15 , Processed in 0.112723 second(s), 19 queries .