一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 111|回复: 0

Recommend a no-aff channel, and there will be TG member prize draws each month.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-10 12:25:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Channel URL: https://t.me/anyaXwaku
Because I don't have aff, so won't monitor all products, and also with self-use, will exclude some big monitoring channels that are too messy and will not be monitored for the sake of not over-monitoring. Just purely for personal interest. If you cancel the channel, it will not be blacklisted or banned. It's just a matter of luck to unsubscribe. Subscribing again is welcome.
Currently monitoring products:
Alice: Two blades VPS, 12 blades VDS, freevm
BagVM: JPsmall, tiny series, mini series
BuyVM: $3.50 storage block
Move Workers: 46, dc9plan, The Plan
CrunchBits: $13.69
Bmit: $36.9, $39.9, $49.9, spring
Netcup: One euro machine
SpartanHost: Seattle 7950
Wap: WarpGlobal, tw blade, Guangxi
YxVM: hkvol, sgvol, jpvol
I don't promote aff, most mjj dislike monitoring channels appearing with aff because I'm not a professional in computer fields such as coding, lack of technology, and can't monitor new products from merchants. But after observing these two days, the monitoring speed is still good, compared to other monitoring channels, they're about the same. Also, the aff has a high threshold for promotion, which is caused by the interests of aff man himself, who doesn't take responsibility for whether the product is good or bad. Maybe at first it would work well, but once more people use it, the merchant will get greedy and the lines will be congested, maybe it wouldn't be good anymore. If you want to monitor a certain merchant's products, please send me the link to the goods, configuration, price, advantages, and I'll add them for you, without any affiliation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 12:25 , Processed in 0.066302 second(s), 19 queries .