主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-10 11:46:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Every morning I'm late, at least once an hour for the longest time 9 minutes and sometimes up to 25 minutes.   The commute is too far, so it's the most recent one that was discovered by the principal in front of everyone.

I need to pay water bills, so each person pays 50 yuan. I cried poor, but finally paid the first month, which I paid 15. But I have a lot of snacks, drinks, fruit, and change every day, crying poor should be no one believes me, my colleagues must already have some idea about me.

At 4 PM in the dormitory, take a shower and go to sleep, just happened to meet with the head of the dormitory. I didn't open my eyes, but I definitely felt someone came in, looked at me for a while and left. As adults, can he criticize me?

I met a young girl who graduated from college, together studying. We talked, and surprisingly, she is from the same neighborhood as me, I want to say that I will ride my car home, words to my mouth, but I clearly show that I have evil thoughts inside, feeling that the young woman is not willing to talk to me, ok, then don't talk anymore, return to our respective offices, nor added contact information, also do not know her name...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 12:23 , Processed in 0.062739 second(s), 19 queries .