主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-9 04:31:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The merchant was fooled by the seller, who made an imitation website for him and asked to be reviewed. After the review was passed, it was then that they went through the process of testing and tweaking before being put online. The virtual category doesn't support 7-day no-questions-asked refunds. I submitted a refund request within one week after using the site for about a week. I gave them a reason not to want the product and said that I'm not interested in using it anymore because I won't be able to use it when traveling next month. I also said that I don't know if there will be any effect on the website's performance after the trip. After this exchange, the customer service representative seemed more sympathetic towards the buyer than me. They changed my refund reason from 'not wanting the item' to 'unreceived goods'. They asked me to provide proof of delivery such as email or QQ ID. As for the proof of delivery, I have never received anything like that. The representatives were really trying to make things difficult for us customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 09:41 , Processed in 0.576144 second(s), 19 queries .