主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-8 12:55:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1:A previous company contacted me to say that the ***-Manager from the World Wide Web had sent an email saying that domain renewal was required and it would cost $18,000 for a .com domain with a 5-year subscription. I thought my domain had been taken by the other party as they were demanding such high prices. Then they asked me to check the domain management backend which showed that the renewal was set up until 2027. This should be fine since I've heard about scam emails. They asked me to send them a screenshot of the fake email address (a***@sd**kjgs.cn) and after some time they replied with a message stating that it's a scam and not to worry about it.
2:I read a post where someone claimed that they used Alipay to verify their criminal record. I also checked it myself and found no issues.
3:I know that there is a vulnerability that allows one to query the social security number to get access to the medical insurance records (based on the employer's payroll amount). Can we write a script that scans all the records of the identity card and profits from this?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 07:44 , Processed in 0.061593 second(s), 19 queries .