一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 137|回复: 0

Moved by 90s boy's night market stand earning $7,000/month.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-6 13:07:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am not saying that the story in the video is true, but I truly believe that people can change things. Now some people see news and think it's off the grid or away from reality. Have you ever thought about how long you have been away from society? Have you ever done business yourself to verify the truth of something on the internet? I've seen my friend start his own business selling spicy chicken wings in Zhongshan Tanchou (nearby Shenzhen), where he bought the recipe for the spicy chicken wings online. He spent over two thousand yuan and started his business last year, opening up in October this year. His business has been running smoothly since then. From selling less than one hundred yuan a day at first, now he sells more than three thousand yuan per day, bringing in his father from his hometown and hiring an extra staff member to deliver food orders. The ingredients he uses are only five yuan per kilogram, yet he manages to sell almost three thousand yuan worth of them. This shows that most of the sales come from delivery orders. Therefore, having a helper to handle deliveries would be necessary if he wants to keep up with the workload. He said that he was able to save around 50,000 yuan by the end of January. He also asked me to open a similar business in Huizhou and give him the recipe for making spicy chicken wings, but after seeing him work, I feel that I cannot eat such hard labor.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 01:27 , Processed in 0.059852 second(s), 19 queries .