一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 118|回复: 0

Is yelling at someone for their opinion considered戾气重吗?

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-6 10:53:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A says that Japan's nuclear waste is scientifically verified and safe. C says that Japanese people themselves don't eat seafood anymore. A says that apparently, only China talks about Japan's nuclear waste all the time. C says because other countries are America's puppets, America accepts their behavior of the subordinates of Japan. B says you're just like a Japanese spirit, your entire family drinks nuclear waste. For the sudden appearance of this B, what kind of mental path? I found many posts where some expose social reality, but it's only an angle, not everything should be exaggerated. However, at least within a small scope, when it went on TV news, it could be discussed as a hot topic. Why does there exist such a B person who constantly criticizes everyone? Is it due to work pressure? To vent? But in the real society, I haven't seen such a person yet. Generally speaking, those who dare to say so must have been beaten or hit before, so they can only release on the Internet? Because they won't get beaten? No matter what value orientation someone has, they do not affect you, nor do they use language to harm you. There is no need to export hurtful words. At least, respect shows education level. If dealing with historical遗留 issues, we always have to criticize back, why would we still buy products from these countries? We are just a factory assembling goods, even if we are very efficient, we can only say that Chinese people obey management, Chinese people are lazy, doing jobs for free, but they cannot be independent, under the framework of globalization, we also have to criticize others and do business with them. This state of mind is too powerful. Anyway, I can't understand.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 01:31 , Processed in 0.115102 second(s), 19 queries .