一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 113|回复: 0

Before Huawei, there was nothing; after buying Huawei, you're a traitor.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-5 22:26:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Huawei laptops, there is one saying it can be used well. But there is two saying two, once the warranty expires, it will die (maybe I'm an exception, but this happens to me 100%). When using it, suddenly the screen goes black.
The service center tested that the CPU or motherboard was broken because the board had only built-in CPU and memory, so it could only replace the board. The quote was around 2000+. It's true, after the warranty expired like this. More funny thing is when I said no repair, he said that the hard disk was encrypted, so I would have to pay for recovering. I really don't want you to help me recover it. Don't take it apart if you don't want to. Take out the hard disk and use it.

Then Huawei mobile phones, I've used two of them. In terms of the 2000 yuan range, they're already about 1-2 years old. They work pretty well in the 4000 yuan range, but with restrictions, they're not very good. You need to install software yourself. Only find third-party installation tools to install, which is also annoying. Compared to other brands at the same price point, Huawei is far behind.

Huawei routers are rubbish. The signal isn't good, and settings aren't set properly. It's worse than low-end brands such as Xiaomi.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 23:38 , Processed in 0.073098 second(s), 19 queries .