一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 115|回复: 0

This so-called society of interpersonal relationships disgusts me. Fucking hell.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-2 08:24:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is definitely someone who will be angry with me for not following the rules, I have no words to explain it.

Reason:
The hotel has been operating for less than half a month and many things still need to be learned. The hotel needs to provide a fire extinguisher, but I don't know about this, I started the business together with my neighbor. My neighbor didn't provide any evidence either, even some certificates were missing.
Before several guests didn't have so much trouble before, one guest stayed two nights last day, because the property management notified that the water tank needed cleaning during 10pm-8am. Shouldn't cause inconvenience in daily life.
Then this bb starts saying that there's no water use at night, I communicated with him and said that it was the daily arrangement of the property management, hoping they could understand, and also told them that if you leave a good review, you can get 100 red packets. He refused to accept, he said I must pay for one night room fee.
D*mn, I say this is impossible, after communicating without result, he reported me for not providing a fire extinguisher, I was fined 500 yuan and had to make amendments. Providing two fire extinguishers isn't a problem, doesn't this mean that I'm trying to cheat? Damn it.

Sometimes thinking about reality, too many such incidents happen. I summarize it as follows:

As long as something benefits oneself, it's human nature to talk about this as a social relationship, and there's no need to write down white paper black ink, there's no need to pay attention to regulations and procedures too much.
But as long as something harms oneself, it immediately becomes official business.

Key is the fire permit issued by relevant departments, I didn't prepare a fire extinguisher, does this lack responsibility not show a little mistake?
Fines are small, but this kind of behavior is really disgusting. From today on, I won't do a homestay anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 15:31 , Processed in 0.093545 second(s), 19 queries .