一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 125|回复: 0

Learn English, read English books, reduce being exploited.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-1 22:16:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was once a韭菜, now I have awakened to the fact that English learning has helped me a lot. The difficulty of starting something is true, and after further study, you will see through many things. In my opinion, compared with my parents and sister's family who are stupid enough to believe whatever people say especially those who appear to be in charge of matters, I have improved quite a bit since I started studying for several years. For example, they don't have their own opinions and believe what others say no matter what, especially those who seem to be in charge of matters. They listen to everything they say deeply into their hearts and believe it without hesitation. They like believing in superstition, eating herbal medicines, having injections, keeping candles, storing salt, rushing to buy fatty meat for refining oil, eating packaged chicken parts, duck necks, fried fish, pork feet, spicy skin, etc., and so on. None of these have affected me at all, even if they keep coming to me day and night to tell me how to do this or that. Of course, I can't persuade them either. They're just like joining an MLM group and cannot be convinced by any means.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 15:35 , Processed in 0.081452 second(s), 19 queries .