一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 108|回复: 0

Domestic web hosting is a declining industry. Simplified Chinese sites will see many casualties in the future.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-31 14:12:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It's hard to feel inspired these days, especially with the pandemic affecting various industries and causing job losses. The blogging industry itself is struggling as well. It seems that there's no easy way to make money from blogging in China now. The country's censorship walls are also making it difficult for bloggers to earn money. Even if they don't post any inappropriate content, their blogs might still be blocked by the censors.
Moreover, some foreign websites have been engaging in malicious behavior by blocking bloggers who violate copyright laws or posting sensitive information. This has made it harder for bloggers to generate income through advertising on their sites.
I used to run a blog myself but things have changed since then. With all this happening, I'm finding it increasingly challenging to find a steady stream of income from blogging.
The situation isn't looking much better either. I've seen my traffic drop significantly over the past few months, and it's becoming harder and harder to maintain a decent income from blogging. I'm starting to think about moving on from blogging altogether. It feels like I'm just wasting my time writing and not getting anything out of it.
As a result, I've started to look into other ways to supplement my income, such as freelancing or working part-time at a local business. I've even considered selling products online or taking up another hobby to help me earn more money. However, none of these options seem promising right now.
Overall, I'm feeling pretty down about the current state of affairs in the blogging world. It seems like everyone is facing tough times, and I don't know how long we can continue living this way. I hope things start improving soon so that I can get back to enjoying blogging again.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 09:35 , Processed in 0.096154 second(s), 19 queries .