一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 162|回复: 0

Thoughts of my conversation with a Henan housewife from two days ago.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-15 22:04:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The woman from Henan Province, Zhoukou or Shangqiu, said that the dowry was 1 million yuan and they also had cars and houses. I asked if it was the dowry of cars and houses or just the dowry of 1 million yuan. She replied that the dowry was just 1 million yuan. I said what does the man marry for? She replied he wants to have children. I said you're only talking about a dozen or so thousand dollars at most, maybe even less than three thousand dollars, but still have 70 thousand dollars left. She said the child isn't his. I said how can you not love someone you don't know? She said you can't love someone you don't know. I said I don't care who I marry as long as I get married. When we got married, the dowry was 1 million yuan and the cars and houses would be at least 1000000 yuan each. Together they were over 2 million yuan. If you talked about the relationship when negotiating the money, did you talk about the relationship? She said she didn't think there's any point in having children with someone you don't know. I said it's fine if you don't want to marry me, but I'm willing to marry you. The dowry is 1000000 yuan and I'll find a babysitter. She said the babysitter wouldn't trust her. I said you can let your parents take care of her. You save 700000 yuan every month and give them 50000-100000 yuan every month. That adds up to 600000-800000 yuan per year, which is enough to play dead. Even if I spend all my money on myself, I can't live off 700000 yuan a year.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 15:20 , Processed in 0.094559 second(s), 19 queries .