一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 153|回复: 0

The reason why people have played传奇 for over 20 years without getting bored.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-15 06:20:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The official version of Hasegawa's Legend of the Holy War was a good introduction, but after the release of the Spirit Flare, it turned sour and I gave up. But I have been playing SF for over twenty years, why do I feel no boredom? The main reason is that I can get dopamine very quickly with this game. At first, my character level was zero and I would kill several monsters to get equipment, which made me faster in killing monsters. Then, I would immediately switch maps to get better equipment, then to even better ones, and so on. The feeling of getting equipment and putting them on was like the moment when dopamine was released. As the map got more advanced, the speed at which I could kill monsters slowed down, and when I found that I couldn't kill one monster within a few minutes, I quit the server and started playing another one. I did this cycle for over two decades. One thing that had a profound impact on me was when I played the server and became the first in the entire server. A Frostbite attack killed dozens of people, and I would just attack anyone who appeared before me with a Frostbite, and I was in an invincible state, making it impossible for me to release dopamine. Maybe it was the same feeling as Bill Gates' when he bought his first car. The feeling of getting a new car is great, but once you own it, there's nothing special about it. Only when you buy a new car will you experience the joy again. Dopamine levels keep changing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 13:25 , Processed in 0.061898 second(s), 19 queries .