一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 193|回复: 0

I have experience with sugar daddy stuff, don't get scammed online.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-2 02:02:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This post was last edited by take2018 at 2024-7-1 15:50.

I'll only discuss prices in the four first-tier cities. Claims of ten to eighty thousand per month are nonsense. For ordinary people or minor influencers, not celebrities or big stars, monthly rates rarely exceed fifty thousand; high school students can go for as low as 3,000 to 10,000, while college students are pricier, typically around 8,000 to 15,000, with some below that threshold. Of course, this excludes virgins, and their premium can be significant due to looks, which are rare. Let's not delve into that.
For recent graduates in white-collar jobs, 25 is a dividing line. Those with good looks, bodies, and education often fetch over 30,000 annually until 25, with 50,000 not uncommon. After 25, it decreases year-on-year, and by 30, few orders come in unless the employer has a specific preference for older individuals.
Millions are occasionally seen, but only for those with minor fame, models, or substantial TikTok followers, assuming they meet the aesthetic standards (excluding heavily filtered images).
This represents current rates in first-tier cities.二线发达城市 like杭州 and Chengdu might be slightly lower, but not significantly so. However, places like Wuhan, Changsha, and Nanjing, with abundant student populations, tend to have cheaper rates due to supply and demand. In economically less developed cities, prices can vary greatly, which I'm not knowledgeable about.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 03:29 , Processed in 0.111255 second(s), 19 queries .