一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 25|回复: 0

Global Customer Forum. Su Junyun hasn't replied to any tickets for days...

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 6 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have purchased the Hong Kong CN2GIA service from Some Young Cloud. On their website, it says that the speed is 5Mbps, but when I placed the order, the speed became only 2Mbps. This may be due to a mistake in the product configuration. I tested the speed and confirmed that it was still at 2Mbps, even during different time periods. I spoke with the customer support team and they said that the speed was indeed 5Mbps, so I asked them to test my script. They did, and it confirmed that the speed was still 2Mbps. After this, there has been no further communication from the customer support team, and I am unable to use the service. Even though the amount of money is not much, it's not worth going through all this trouble just for this. It would be better if they could explain the issue clearly. I came here on the forum to call the global customer support. We don't always want to be picky about quality, but basic descriptions should match what we expect. If something doesn't live up to our expectations, how can we improve?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 05:33 , Processed in 0.064330 second(s), 19 queries .