主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I want to try Warp Plus data traffic. Please share my sharing link. (Download and install you and I can get 1GB of Warp Plus data traffic) https://warp.plus/EkBs4

Actually it's like using a network for Call of Duty, except for China Telecom and China Mobile, the service is not good at all. For China Unicom, it's still fine.

WARP Plus Speed Test Result

What is MASQUE protocol?

MASQUE (Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption) is an internet protocol under development that aims to optimize network traffic by multiplexing and transmitting multiple streams over QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections). MASQUE is mainly used to improve privacy and performance of HTTP/3 (the next-generation HTTP protocol based on QUIC), which uses QUIC for enhanced privacy and improved performance.

MASQUE has some important applications such as providing proxy and wall services for HTTP/3. This means MASQUE can provide high-performance while protecting user privacy, hiding the content of traffic and allowing different types of traffic to be transmitted through one QUIC tunnel without separate proxy or wall protocols. The advantages of MASQUE include:

1. Multiplexing: Through QUIC protocol, MASQUE can process multiple data flows on a single connection, reducing latency and improving efficiency.

2. Privacy protection: Due to all data being encrypted through a tunnel, MASQUE effectively hides the contents and flow modes of traffic.

3. Optimizing proxy performance: Compared to traditional HTTP or SOCKS proxies, MASQUE with QUIC has lower latency and better transmission efficiency due to its use of QUIC.

The design goals of MASQUE also include supporting HTTP CONNECT method for proxy transmission of different protocol data, similar to traditional wall technologies, but making full use of QUIC's characteristics.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 05:34 , Processed in 0.117676 second(s), 19 queries .