一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 25|回复: 0

When I used to run the dump station, I made a couple of hundred every day.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I was a beginner in 2006, I was really a beginner, from free blog hacking HTML code to the 5D6D free forum, which almost had no live people, but I added posts myself, later there were online friends said that it was too tiring to collect so I contacted Train Head, then it was impossible to stop collecting, even if I opened my computer, I would still collect, at the peak time, IP could reach 20000, someone told me later that they wanted to put a virus on the website and pay 130 yuan per thousand IP, according to the statistics, I agreed, as long as they said that it was stealing game accounts, what kind of virus I didn't know, I just opened my computer every day, it also didn't affect me much at that time. There was also a website called First Video Alliance, which charged for putting up, one day there were several hundred yuan, also Google Ad, click rate was very low, but the price was not high, but I did google Firefox browser promotion, the installation cost is either 10 or 5 dollars, slightly induce installation, the installation volume is very high, the most important thing is that there's no cost, except for the domain name that I tied, 5D6D was completely free.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 05:33 , Processed in 0.109146 second(s), 19 queries .