2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-10 07:13:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The text has been successfully translated into English as follows:
"I had previously posted about how my mobile cloud phone's graphics card was ten times faster than the performance of an ordinary smartphone. However, what caught MJJ's attention was not the high-performance mobile cloud phone but the two yuan cloud phone. This is a x86 model and it is significantly less powerful compared to the one from Mobvoi. It's cheaper though. The purchase steps are quite simple.
Firstly, download the Cloud Phone app at https://desk.ctyun.cn/html/cloudphone/.
Secondly, you need to order in the app by clicking 'I' and then 'Order Cloud Phone'. Choose four-core eight-gigabyte models and select CX10 for your device. Then choose the option where you can pay two yuan per month or 4 yuan per month if you want to use it continuously for 24 hours a day.
Please note that the 2 yuan/month option only allows you to use it for half a day (meaning you can use it for only half a day each day). The 4 yuan/month option allows you to use it for the whole day. You can purchase multiple devices without any limit."
This translation maintains the original meaning and tone of the text while providing an accurate representation in English.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 11:40 , Processed in 0.075459 second(s), 19 queries .