一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 51|回复: 0

I think it's better to go to the hospital and see young doctors.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-10 01:11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Young doctors come from formal medical schools (western medicine), while some elderly and elderly people wear so-called experts, but when they see that the child graduated from a small medical college and has been working for many years as a doctor. This is really not better than young doctors.

An example:
In the children's ward of a three-star hospital, an old lady came in to check the growth charts of a 2-year-old boy. She said that his calcium intake was low and needed to take calcium. Don't buy imported ones because they're too expensive and not good. I asked her if she could give me some medication from the hospital instead. The old lady said that the hospital's medication wasn't good, so you should go to the pharmacy and get seaweed calcium. It's cheap and it works well. I said yes.
Then I went back to the general outpatient clinic and a doctor examined the growth charts. He said that the boy's growth curve was very good, he was at 95% height and weight on the curve, which was great. Then he told us how much formula milk we should be giving him and what kind of ad and other supplements we should be giving him. I asked if my son was deficient in calcium. The young doctor said that AD was normal to take and that the milk intake was also normal, so there would be no problem with calcium absorption. If you were worried about it, you could do a bone density test. I went to the bone density test and the result was normal. The doctor said that it was fine not to take calcium, but if you still wanted to take it, it suggested taking it twice a day. What did you recommend? The doctor said that if your child had allergies to plants, you could just buy baby food. If you have allergies to plants, choose hypoallergenic calcium.

I went out to look at the store where the old lady recommended. There was a small storefront with all sorts of unaffiliated health products. I asked how much it cost (the brand I forgot, I searched online and only found one individual seller who sold them). She said 180 yuan. I looked at the packet and saw that it contained 30 pills.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 11:34 , Processed in 0.108822 second(s), 19 queries .