一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 52|回复: 0

Ah, I'm becoming increasingly pessimistic about the domestic situation.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-4 12:47:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The "actor of the year" was not only good at acting, but also had the ability to give you some performances when necessary. The economy and everything were rising, so they opened up as well. Although WB and other companies were banned then, it wasn't as severe as now. Most of them were just having different views on debating. After the last election, the economic situation has continued to be downward. Government officials' jargon and phrases have all come back. It feels like it's directly returning to the atmosphere in 2000. Now, most of the complaint channels have been useless, media can no longer take action, and people have to speak out themselves. In the past, speaking out would lead to the resolution of the issue, but now even if there is an issue, people still muddy the water. It seems that even the young rider who was riding his bike got beaten recently. And it shows how they will try to cover up for their mistakes and make excuses. What's more terrifying is that many of their insiders started openly reporting. Even though I'm pessimistic, I think without external factors, they will continue to exist forever here. All changes over time in this country were due to external forces, not internal ones.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 09:47 , Processed in 0.106280 second(s), 19 queries .