2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-2 21:57:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The story goes like this:
One day, I was scrolling through Douyin when I came across the option of a China Unicom data card.
I felt curious and decided to order one.
The next morning, an agent from the business came to my house to help me get the card.
He said that the number I bought is actually our local ones, but he suggested I choose any number since it's all the same in China anyway.
So he picked out a number for me on his phone and let me pick one with many 8s, saying that it would be nice if I chose that number.
Then I picked a number with many 8s as a靓号最低消费需要100元每个月!
I asked him about the internet service package? He told me that the package has a 500M bandwidth and I have to use it until the contract expires in 2028 years.
I agreed and they told me that I can cancel my account after the contract expires.
Now it's been two years, I'm trying to cancel it, but they tell me that it's impossible to cancel it because the靓号 needs to be used up to the contract expiration in 2028 years.
They also said that you need to pay a fine if you want to cancel your account.
I called them up to complain to 10010, and they told me that they will treat it as per the contract, even though I signed and put my handprint on it.
I said that the business representative told me that I could cancel it after 2 years, which means that he's lying?
And then they said that I can't cancel it because of the contract and there's no way around it.
I said that I don't care, I'll just sue the court if they do.
But they still insisted that I had to pay the fine, so I called them up again to complain to 10010, and they said that they will treat it as per the contract, and I won't become blacklisted.
What can I do to fix the problem with China Unicom?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 17:20 , Processed in 0.112899 second(s), 19 queries .