一元网络论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 96|回复: 0

House pension must go, Hulukau flats fell down in Pudong recently, let's look at it.

[复制链接]

2万

主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-24 20:42:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've seen many old buildings, and new buildings started to build in the beginning of the 10th year, but I think there must be more old buildings than that, because the Hrushevsky House was built before probably all this style, and I think the houses in Ukraine are almost the same style as well. With economic downturns, we don't have so much financial assistance anymore, so it's time to repair the old buildings, but the residents of the old buildings are mostly retired people, some of them are long-term unemployed, living in poverty, they have extra money to maintain and care for themselves, but they can't afford to do it because they're not strong enough physically or financially. The community where I lived in the 80s has a monthly fee of only ten yuan, and I can imagine how difficult it is for these old neighborhoods' residents to come up with money for maintenance. But if you ignore it, it won't work, so everyone should contribute their strength.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 08:24 , Processed in 0.086694 second(s), 19 queries .