主题

2万

帖子

6万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-15 05:08:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Suddenly I remembered an old community, called QQ Home, that I used to play on. It was such a wonderful feeling of nostalgia when I thought about it. Family, the Wu Jing School, and even the farmyard. I don't know how long ago it started but these kind of text-based communities seem to be getting further away from us. Remembering another community called Skye Breaker, which was also very good. Unfortunately, it too disappeared. There were so many like this in the past. I had bookmarked several similar websites back then, maybe around 2012? They seemed to have slowly vanished. The only large community left is probably WeChat. There are also other forums like My Love, Money Making, and LOC. Maybe because they're not as frequent for me. Still, I want to say something about QQ Home. I searched online and found one that was pirated. I won't mention its URL here, just to express my feelings. When I first entered the site, it felt like I was transported back to 2008 again. If time could be reversed... In those days, I didn't need a real name for my phone card. I remember I had at least 15 phone cards at that time. However, after all, I threw them away later. Those days, QQ was all about gold farming! Every tutorial would make you feel like you were achieving something big. After each successful farming session, there was a huge sense of achievement! There were various new products that came out with bugs. For example, there was an Opera browser that was just launched, and there was a giveaway activity where a leader posted a tutorial. Suddenly, I got 1000 RMB spending money by following his tutorial! That was really great fun! At that time, there were so many netizens! I randomly selected filters and added people to QQ. Back then, I met many netizens, including my cousin! You can believe me! He even called me during the Spring Festival and wished me a happy New Year. But after that, we lost contact for some reason. Now, I'm able to meet netizens through games. It's different from before, though.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|一元网络论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 03:24 , Processed in 0.102649 second(s), 19 queries .